A few snapshots of happiness

May 28, 2013
Day 28 of the Blog Everyday In May challenge's topic is "Only Photos". Enjoy some of these photos from my first semester at University!
Sunsets With the Girls

Emma and I at a Captain Morgan Promo Party

Emma and I at the same Promo Party

Watching More Sunsets on the Monument

After a Game of Twister on the Lawns

Getting Ready To Go Out

Still Getting Ready

Myself and Angie

Emma and I

A Few Friends

Emma and I Making the Most Out of Laundry Days
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Great collection of photos. You make me miss my college days where all I needed were my best girlfriends and a bottle of Boone's farm. Yea, I said BOONE'S FARM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoing Uni! I'm taking up Psychology too this coming academic year and I hope I could visit South Africa one day. :)


    <3 Gab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll love Psyc, Gab, but I'm even more sure that you'll adore South Africa even more if you had to come here one day!
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.