"A Letter to Your Readers"

May 27, 2013
Dear Readers

I want to thank you - thank you for taking time out of your day to read my babbles and rants and raves. Thank you for your sweet words, comments and emails. I appreciate every one of you.

I have not been blogging for long, and my intention in starting this blog was never to gain a massive readership, but to hopefully inspire some of you through this blog, just the way that I was inspired. However, with each page view and sweet comment, I find myself smiling and really feeling that what I'm writing on this little space is not all nonsence.

I'm currently preparing for my mid-year exams and so I might not be able to post as frequently as I'd like to. With that being said, please stick around and don't forget about me! I promise to carry on checking in every now and again as well as returning after my exams with some really great content.

I hope the rest of your Monday is nothing short of fabulous.

All my love,
Shannon from Milk and Cookies.
xx
Link up with Jenni and see what others had to say to their readers.

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.