Weightloss Update - Week 2

January 28, 2014


Friday marked two weeks of me being on this whole change of lifestyle/get healthy train and although to many of you that may not sound very impressive at all, I'm quite blown away that I've managed to stay committed for this long. Failure is not an option for me this time. 

This week I was wrestling with the feeling that I may have set last week's goal (to lose 1.7kg's) slightly high but any progress is good progress. With that being said, here's what the scale is saying this week:

Weight Loss This Week: 1.2kgs
Total Weight Loss: 2.6kgs

I have to be honest and say that I am disappointed with those results, but as mentioned above, any progress is good progress and I just need to trust in the process.

I've noticed a number of changes this week as opposed to Week 1. I've begun to notice my body physically changing - I can see that my tummy is slightly smaller and I think I can see my thighs slimming out. Another thing (which I'm rather sad about) is I think my boobs are shrinking :( I love my boobs and their original size but this is where I'm losing weight first (there's just no pleasing me, is there? Also, is this normal?). I've also noticed that during my workouts I can go faster and for longer each day and its little improvements like this that keep me going.

Diet wise, I've noticed that the cravings for sugar and junk are no longer there! Yay! Last week all I could think about was stuffing my face with chip sarmies and this week this doesn't even appeal to me. I have been sneaking a few carbs though, which I'm disappointed about - good carbs though, like Bran Flakes and health bread. I know that to a certain extent I do need them though so I'm not beating myself up too much over this.

Workout wise, I've worked out 6 days out of the week but I've changed things up a bit. Last week I ran every day and did some pilates, this week I've ditched the pilates and instead I have been attending spinning classes every evening at our local Country Club - which I'm absolutely loving! I miss the pilates and will definitely incorporate it next week.

I have to thank you for listening to my ramblings. Your sweet comments and words of encouragement on this post meant more to me than you could possibly ever know. 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop keep it up!!!! Remember, bit by bit a little becomes a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.