So What's on a Hump Day

October 16, 2013
Via
Happy happy Hump Day everyone! Today I am linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew once again for So What! Wednesday. If you've got a couple of things to say "so what" to, then link them up over at her pretty bloggy blog and make some new friends.

So what if I tried so hard to keep to my whole "clean eating" mission yesterday and then had an ice cream? I'm very new to this idea of eating healthily, I have never been one to be worried about what I put into my body and I know that that needs to stop right away. I have been trying really hard for the last two weeks or so but I keep slipping up. Any body got any tips on how to be more disciplined for me? I'd appreciate it greatly and so would my bod!

So what if I'm starting to think I should have gone into kiddies party planning instead of Psychology? I guess I'll just have to pop out a whole bunch of mini me's when the time is right so that I can throw them the best parties their little eyes would have ever seen. If you're needing a little inspiration for one of your baba's birthday, pop on over here or maybe here or if those don't appeal to you, try this one.

So what if I'm counting down the days until I go home like a little girl counting down the days until Christmas? It's 12 more... just in case you were interested.

So what if I'm SO excited for this December holiday that I can barely contain myself? I can't wait to be with my family for A WHOLE 3 MONTHS! I can't wait walk on the beach for the first time with my gorgeous little brother (who will hopefully be walking by then), I can't wait to spend time with my brand new little cousin who is due in 2 weeks, I can't wait to spend time with Sarah again, there is SO much that I'm looking forward to, I could go on forever. I somehow need to reign my thoughts back in and remind myself that there are 5 massive exams standing in between December and me.

And lastly, so what if I was under the impression that yesterday was Thursday and not Tuesday which means I missed my lectures? I was upset for a total of about 0.9 seconds before I hopped back into bed and napped some more. I know, the student life is a tough one.
I hope you are all having a lovely week and an even more lovely Hump Day.
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.