Pinspiration - WATCHES

June 29, 2013
It is that time again - where I show you what's been catching my eye on Pinterest lately.
This week I found a ton of beautiful watches.
All of these images are taken from my Pinterest Boards and so if you're one of those people who desperately need to source things, please feel free to go and pop over to my account and stay a while :)

I am not a watch person, I never have been and I doubt I ever will. I'm not sure why I'm not a watch person - I'm punctual and I'm never late. I guess I just find it easier to look at my phone instead of at a watch when I need to know the time. I'm pretty certain that if I had to own a couple of these beautiful watches, I'd definitely be a watch person!






What have you been pinning lately? Drop me a comment with a link to your boards and I'd be happy to follow you!

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.