Take It Back Tuesday - Topsy and Tim

July 02, 2013
As a little girl I used to love reading books. I would spend hours studying the illustrations and consuming myself in the stories.
One of my favorite books to read was from the Topsy and Tim series; Topsy and Tim at Granny and Grandpa's
I recently found my old copy of this book and as I read through the pages of this little book, the story line that was once so familiar to me started coming back to me. I love how the pages still smell the same and how re-reading the book brings back floods of memories.
After finding my copy of the book, I did a bit of Googling and I found that the series is still being sold today (after being first published in 1959)! In just over 50 years over 21 million copies have been sold.

I loved this book - I love 'Take It Back Tuesday' even more as it allows me to dwell fondly on little things such as Topsy and Tim's visit to Granny and Grandpa's house. 

Hope you're all having a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.